Should've Said No
泰勒絲 - 早該拒絕
Written by Taylor Swift
It's strange to think the songs we used to sing
真是奇怪,我們以前一起哼唱的歌
The smiles, the flowers, everything: is gone
那些微笑、那些花兒、所有一切, 已經消失了
Yesterday I found out about you
昨天我發現你的真面目
Even now just looking at you: feels wrong
現在就算只是看著你,感覺已經不對了
You say that you'd take it all back, given one chance
你說:你會收回一切,再給我個機會
It was a moment of weakness and you said yes...
那是你一時優柔寡斷答應了她...
[Chorus:]
You should've said no, you should've gone home
你應該拒絕, 你應該回家
You should've thought twice before you let it all go
你應該在一發不可收拾之前三思而後行
You should've know that word, bout what you did with her
你應該知道你跟她做的事情
Would get back to me... ladynerdy.blogspot.tw
會傳到我耳裡
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind
我應該在那裡, 就在你的心裡
I shouldn't be asking myself why
我不該問自己為什麼
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet...
你也不該在我面前求我原諒
You should've said no, baby and you might still have me
你應該拒絕, 親愛的或許你還能擁有我
You can see that I've been crying
你看見我不停哭泣
And baby you know all the right things: to say
親愛的, 你知道你該說些什麼的
But do you honestly expect me to believe
但你真的希望我相信
We could ever be the same...
我們能回到從前嗎?
You say that the past is the past, you need one chance
你說, 過去就讓他過去, 給我一個機會
It was a moment of weakness and you said yes...
那是你一時優柔寡斷答應了她...
[Repeat Chorus]
I can't resist... before you go, tell me this
我無法忍受, 在你離開前請告訴我
Was it worth it...ladynerdy.blogspot.tw
這值得嗎?
Was she worth this...
她值得這一切嗎?
No... no no no...
不...不 不 不...
[Repeat Chorus]
沒有留言:
張貼留言
謝謝你們的支持
只想讓大家知道
就算我沒有回覆
每個留言我都有看到:)
翻譯有錯誤還請多多指教喔!